Friday 10 August 2012

Eventing

I am not too sure that I mentioned it before, but BF and I are going to an event.  It is in Kent and it is a living history event. I am so excited.  I am making a cotton day dress to wear and will also have my uniform.  BF is desperately trying to dig out her kit from several years ago and buying up some more vintage/reproduction pieces.  We still need a tent but I think we are ok for most everything else, I am trying to keep this trip low cost because otherwise it will cost a fortune, hence our trip yesterday to the Vintage Market at Spitalfields.

Two weeks exactly to go, so I am counting down from today.

Day 1:
Green cotton 1940s dress made from 1930s pattern.

Skirt to be sewn onto bodice. Iron seams, sew buttons on bodice.

No comments:

Post a Comment