Friday 27 June 2014

Beauty Progress

Juicing is going great, teeth are looking fabulous and are already a shade or two lighter despite the increase of beetroot in my diet thanks to the abundance of the stuff in my juice box this week.
In a minute I shall be doing the second application of the turmeric facemask that is suppose to lighten out uneven skin tone and as I have some scarring from the electrolysis I had over a decade ago which still bugs me, I will try just about anything to even out my dark patches. So I was happy to see this post by Natalie at Vintageous (she has mask of pregnancy that she is trying to get rid of).


Sad to see some of the suggestions after the video feature self hating women trying to just look 'light'....Colourism is just plain nasty :(

No comments:

Post a Comment