Tuesday 5 January 2016

New Year, New Me...

Well last year was a bit of a bust, especially after re-introducing dairy.Both myself and my LO skin just fell right off..been feeling rotten through all the over indulgence and just decided to ban dairy and soya again.

So, as of today let's get this straight, I am Vegetarian, dairy free, soya free, gluten free and yes....SUGAR free....am I crazy?  Well that begs to be seen but I have only six months before this bloomin Fairy Festival and the countdown begins now. 

In other news, I skipped the vinegar wash last week (too busy) and now my hair looks pretty fab.  Wondering whether once a week is simply too much for my hair and maybe I should change to once a fortnight?    Hair fabulousness wins over fears of smelly hair...

Skin on face is fine, will do another acid treatment in a few months.

Everything else is fine, just going to relax into my primal-ish diet and update in a couple of weeks to tell you how it has gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment