Wednesday 12 January 2011

Casing the new house.....

I am getting a bit frustrated with the lack of news regarding the house move, mostly because I am afraid that I will be out of town when we are supposed to move and I need to have my mind put at rest, but also because we do not have a lot of time now to pack. 
So, yesterday I went out to have a look at the new place, well, besides a well placed conservatory (the winter sun was shining right on it, it is going to be a great place for plants) the exterior of the house is pretty average, it is a link detached three bedroomed house.  The dining and living rooms are separated with sliding doors which we will keep closed (which honestly, I prefer anyway). 
So, what could I see? Well pretty much this picture except on the opposite side  I saw a rather small square living space, in the left hand corner opposite the window was a bunch of wall cabling which I will assume is for the entertainment system, behind that was a built in bookcase which was only about three shelves high and useless for bibliophiles (we need a library really) next to that was the 'fireplace' which holds a wood burning stove which we think is a Squirrel.  And next to that the door to the hallway.
I wish I could say I could see more but I couldn't, I should take some pictures really.  I look forward to moving in though and getting to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment