Wednesday 11 April 2012

Last night's Charity event

Well bf and I had great fun at last nights The New Vintage Look's charity evening.  The venue Proud Cabaret was lovely, I can't believe I never heard of it before and it is so local to me.  We had our picture taken coming in and although BF stressed that she wasn't dressed up enough, she looked lovely as always.

The night was in aid of the Royal Brompton hospital neonatal unit, I really hope some money was made for them.  It was a wonderful night out and what a great way for the vintage community to do some fabulous charity work.  It is inspiring.

There was so much going on and it was just so good to get out, I hardly realised how cooped up I had been.

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweety! Thank you for your really sweet comment on my blog and for the follow! I'm glad you had fun on Tuesday night and it is for such a good cause! :) Hope to meet you in the next event and please feel free to say Hi too! Have a fabulous weekend!
    May x
    walkinginmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, you wrote such a wonderful and thorough review, I am ashamed of my laziness!!!

    Take care now and can't wait for the next one!!

    N
    x

    ReplyDelete