Friday 6 April 2012

New purchases....drool

Reading glasses
 Specs!!!  Yep, the first one I thought  may have been clear but it turns out they are reading glasses, or so I think because when I put my real glasses on over them I could see perfectly, which only seems to happen with reading prescriptions





.
These are sunglasses but obviously not UV filtered and very scruffed up, I doubt I could see through them very well but they are pretty.  I probably won't take these to Orlando as I have a sturdier pair.  I am thinking of visiting the opticians soon so may need a new pair of glasses and will definitely buy a cats eye style.
Sunglasses                                           You may also be able to see the big bangs I created with my little rat I made with my collected hair, I think the rat may be a bit small . 

No comments:

Post a Comment