Thursday 8 October 2015

Arrgh..... Stalling!!!!!

So, my mother visited, I got ill and then my sister went into the hospital all within quick succession (my sister is fine, it was just routine) and I fell off my path. So hard to gain some control when everything is just a bit crazy at the moment. 

I had to do some deep thinking about it this afternoon and then I realised that I was being too hard on myself, I have been so busy trying to be a good daughter, sister, mother, aunt, friend and try and take a wee bit of time for myself in amongst all this (and when I mean wee, let's just say that my 'me' time was three to six am this morning....)

It is only 20 minutes to seven right now and I am wilting, I feel ready for bed but have dishes and a children's bath time to do,  no, I won't get to bed for nearly two hours and I will probably fall asleep again early, when am I do start my face treatments, do my hair or exercise if I don't get to stop all blinkin day?

Arrrgh...perhaps it is not the best idea to write all of this when I am so tired, maybe I should write this in the day when I have more energy, just now I am DEFINITELY suffering from 'doingtoomuchitis'.

No comments:

Post a Comment