Wednesday 11 November 2015

First vegan week plus as of TODAY first peel

So week one of being a vegan AND soya free.  I was expecting to increase my starch and that was exactly what I did. But I am trying to increase my fruit and vegetables too and I have been increasing the supplements.

Haven't seen  a change in my nails yet but my hair feels fantastic!

 So I had my first peel today, I have been waiting since the spring to use it, first I was worried because of my continuous breastfeeding than I couldn't use it during the summer because of the sun so now...blissful autumn.

So , I did my test patch three weeks ago but only had a chance to do the face today, the baby was sleeping and I wasn't expecting an interruption.  I followed the instructions and ooh, my face tingled.  I am now sitting here with a think layer of emollient on my face.  I can't see or feel anything different right now, I don't want to fiddle with my face but we will see after six weeks whether the course worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment