Thursday 12 November 2015

Working out again....plus skin at 24hrs post peel

Ok just finished my burlesque workout, I am starting with that as it is a touch easier than the bellydance fusion and I am more familiar with it. 
Firstly, I am surprised how much I could keep up with, besides the kicks which is always tough for me, I did everything from beginning to end despite a three year break.  I feel really warmed up and flexible now, my back feels great (had another hard night with the baby taking over the bed - result, terrible backache) and I had forgotten how great the endorphine rush from cardio feels.  I really enjoy it since I am not eating chocolate at the moment.

Skin update

My skin feels lovely and soft, not at all sore any more.  The feeling of soreness only lasted about ten minutes anyway.I don't want to count my chickens, but my face does seem a bit more even toned, but I will be able to make a much better comparison in six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment