Thursday 12 December 2013

The Great historical recipe challenge!!!!!

Determined to end this year with a bang and not a sluggish whimper and armed with my well worn copy of We'll eat Again

 I have determined to live entirely by this recipe book for the whole week!

Yes it is mad, yes it is awesome too!!!!

Meals will be semi-planned in advance but allowances will be made for ingredient issues (such as Tescos messing me about etc)

I don't think I will be allowed to actually copy the recipes I use for copyright reasons but I will put the title of the dish down, talk about the preparation, the taste and how the day went with regards to not indulging in my normal fare.

If you like the sound of the challenge than I really encourage you to buy the book, it is sold at a really good price and the dishes I made in the past were good and wholesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment