Tuesday 19 August 2014

*squee* Pink Tea set for one

Finally opened my Royal Vale tea set, if you can call it that, it seems it is the left over after many breakages over the years, it is one of each cup, saucer, side plate and a sugar bowl, but it is perfect for my afternoon tea with a slice of walnut cake whilst the baby sleeps and I can catch up with Bethany over at The Glamorous Housewife

I know, I don't have a classy matching tea pot, have to use my boring old blue one.

Please excuse my cushions but they went to war with a 15month old and the baby won!

Still relying on storebrought cake...*oh the shame* I know I must get back to making my own again, I am a half decent baker when I set my mind to it (can't decorate for toffee though, I will admit) but I daresay I shouldn't be eating any of it at all anyway as I should go back on the poxy diet, at least until my holiday....*grumble*

I don't think I have baked anything since Hamantashen at Purim.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment