Friday 22 August 2014

ZESTfully Clean....

One of the things I wish to nurture in myself with taking up a more Neo Traditionalist way of living is a more proactive way of cleaning.  Right now I am very reactive and I must admit, I am not the best at cleaning...don't get me wrong, I have seen much worse but that doesn't recommend me.

Right now my living room has been hit by toddler....and as I said previously in the war between the front room and the baby, the baby will win....I have to accept that, but I still need to foster a sense of being house proud within myself.  No vintage lady worth her salt would have books piled up all over the place like I have at the moment....time to try and put that bookshelf together I think!!

Tea Time will most likely be taken with my Polish friend K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment