Monday 18 August 2014

Vintage Mum - Back to the sewing board....

Yesterday my sister gave me a skirt, she had brought it for my niece but it was a little bit big around the waist, 'Can you take it in'? she asked me.  Well I had to say yes and with another event with the Pirates in less than a fortnight I will need to get another outfit together for the baby...Oh my word...it has been a while since I threaded a needle even.  Since the baby was born, having sewing paraphernalia out seemed foolhardy so everything is packed away in boxes and placed upon high due to this child's natural curiosity. 

However, I know have a couple of skirts with sewing issues that I have been ignoring as well as costume I will like to make, I am well overdue for starting up the sewing again....now if only I can drum up some motivation??


No comments:

Post a Comment