Tuesday 9 September 2014

Changing my mindset

The Glamorous Housewife's diary entry for last week asked us to try and turn a boring thing into something fun.  So since then I have been making much more of an effort to think of cleaning of less like a chore, but something to enjoy and do you know?  It really has worked a treat!

I feel that this small mindset change has done wonders to how I feel and unlike the sort of manic 'making an effort/New Years Resolution' Pattern of behaviour when you go a bit wild and then you burn out after a couple of days obsessive cleaning, this is a lot less crazed, but instead a sustained effort at being more house proud and getting my backed up chores done too.

I have no doubt that I will have a much better flat by the end of all this.  I never in a million years thought I would have been suited to this lifestyle but as the time goes on, I am getting more comfortable with it.

I am a very happy and lucky woman.  Thank you Bethany!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment