Sunday 21 September 2014

My raw bread and burger recipe

Easy peasy experimental but worked a treat.  Mix dry ingreients together, mix wet ingredients together.  If mixture is too dry add some olive oil, if mixture to wet, add more Psyllum.

Psyllium Husks
Linseeds
sesame seeds
Sunflower seeds
Pumpkin seeds
4 chopped sun dried tomatoes
Herbs and spices to taste (I like spice so I added Cayenne Pepper)

Lemon Juice
One mashed Avocado

Form into burger patty and use.  Alternatively smear thinly on a baking try and dehydrate either on the warm setting on the oven or in a dehydrator.

Bread came out INCREDIBLY!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never heard of bread like this. What does it taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Seedy' I would say, sorry for the late reply, I have been chasing after a toddler for so long now I have forgotten to write or even check this blog, but just starting it all back up again.
    If I were to do it again, I would definitely add a bit of onion, probably red or spring. Maybe some carrot, especially if making the burger patties. I am going to start another series of raw and natural soon so look out for that!!

    ReplyDelete