Friday 12 January 2018

Day 2 - Takeaway, don't judge me......

So NOT healthy
I might not be winning any health awards with this meal but I did NOT cheat.....


Little one was sleeping when I picked her up, cue lots of 'woken early from nap' tears and some guilty mother offers of chips and other treats.

As we have already figured out, treats are pretty much off the menu, but then I remembered 'Krispy Kreme' don't they have paper bags and boxes to use?   First stop the stall but was crushed to realise that the boxes had plastic in them as well as the plastic window section on the paper bags.
LO wanted doughnuts dammit and I was stuck, then I thought, why not just use the paper?  And so I did, I wrapped each KK doughnut in two sheets of the handling paper and placed them carefully in my basket.....paper stayed on in the bag all the way home!  Sorted.

Second stop was my lovely local East End chippy.  I coyly explained that I did not want any plastic or polystyrene trays and he was so cool and made sure our whole order of two Gherkins and two portions of chips were in the boxes made of cardboard.
The gherkins are wrapped in the paper at the top of the chip boxes and although they SAY Fish and Chips on them  there isn't any fish because I don't eat anything with a face!!

You can see the frosting from my Chocolate custard doughnut bleeding a bit through that thin tissue paper.

I am so fat.

Roll on tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment