Wednesday 17 January 2018

Day 6 - Shopping leftovers and some fruit

So, breakfast and lunch for myself was the last of the bread from the weekend loaves and since I was planning on making a soup with the last of the Squash I brought, I didn't HAVE To buy anything today, but I did fancy some chocolate, fruit and a soft drink so darn it, that is what I brought.


Today's disappointment, unlike the Cordial top from Tesco's which was fully metal, the Sainsbury's Sparkling Sicilian Lemonade had a plastic one.  Mea Culpa, that was upsetting.



Everything else was, of course, as expected.

Tomorrow is my last day.....I have no idea what I am going to do after.  But I am definitely more mindful of the plastic I use and I don't think you can put that Genie back in the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment